I first was introduced to this ground breaking new outreach book as a college student. It's launch in 2017 brings back memories. There were not too many publications available addressing issue about the authenticity of the bible. Especially in college, many student's found their faith challenged and the bible the credibility of the bible was questioned within the classroom by professors and outside the classroom by peers. This book was revolutionary in that it gave credibility to the area of apologetics. It armed bible believing Christians with facts as well as the tools needed to defend one's faith. For many college students this book was a lifesaver. This book is a must have for anyone who wishes to have the tools needed to defend their faith. Not only that, this book is the perfect outreach opportunity for skeptics providing common sense, factual support in a systematic and comprehensive format, with sufficient detail and evidence to satisfy even the most stead fast opponent.
Pre-Order Evidence That Demands a Verdict and download two chapters, “The Martyrdom of the Apostles” and “The Historical Existence of Jesus,” immediately! Use the link bit.ly/OrderEvidence to take advantage of this bonus offer.
Evidence That Demands a Verdict, the modern apologetics classic that guided millions to defend their faith, is NOW completely revised and updated—because the truth of the Bible doesn’t change, but its critics do.
Overview of Evidence that Demands a Verdict from the publishers:
Evidence That Demands a Verdict: Life-Changing Truth for a Skeptical World by Josh McDowell, Sean McDowell
• Thoroughly revised and updated from the previous edition
• Now co-authored by Josh McDowell and Sean McDowell
• All-new chapters defending against the latest attacks from Christianity’s critics
• Designed to be a go-to reference for even the toughest questions
• Offers thoughtful responses to the Bible’s most difficult and extraordinary passages
• Expansive defense of Christianity’s core truths, including the resurrection of Jesus Christ